INKJET PRINTABLE HTV-5PACK
This product comes in a pack of 5 unless you order bulk wholesale. Ordering 5(packs) is 25 sheets.
DO NOT USE A TRANSFER MASK ON THIS PRODUCT.
Product Description — Single step transfer to dark fabrics- Hot or Cold peel. Color line on the back: BLUE
- Best opacity and wash-ability of any Ink Jet Dark transfer
- Thinner transfer on the fabric than other dark transfers
- Easy to use- can be hand ironed or heat pressed
- Recommended for use with the Roland GX24 and other Vector Cutters with an electric eye.
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED
- Black or dark color Cotton, Cotton/Polyester Blend fabric garment. For best results, use fabric with tight weave.
- Heat Press or Iron (do not use steam)
- Parchment paper
- Hard smooth surface (example: Formica, DO NOT USE AN IRONING BOARD)
- Store unused transfer papers in a resealable poly bag in a flat, cool, dry area.
STEP ONE – PRINTING YOUR IMAGE
1) Bring paper to room temperature before printing.
Print image/design on paper. DO NOT mirror or flip image prior to printing.
Recommended print settings:
HP – Media: Iron on T-Shirt Transfer
Print Mode: Normal or Best
Epson – Media: Plain Paper
Print Mode: Photo
Canon – Media: Photo Paper Plus Glossy
Print Mode: High
Lexmark – Media: Plain Paper
Print Mode: Best
2) Do not use any printers that have heating elements in them, such as the Hewlett-Packard 1200C. Otherwise, this product works for a variety of printers.
Load the sheet into your printer so that it will print on the non-glossy (unlined) side.
STEP TWO – TRANSFERRING YOUR IMAGE
1) Preheat press to 375º F.
2) Press garment for 3-5 seconds to release moisture and remove wrinkles.
3) Peel liner from back of printed transfer.
4) Place printed transfer onto the garment with the print side up and place the parchment paper on top of the printed transfer.
5) Set at medium to high pressure for best results.
6) Press for 25 seconds.
7) To peel COLD, wait for the transfer to cool for at least two minutes and then remove the parchment paper using a smooth, even motion. To peel HOT, wait 5 seconds, then remove parchment paper while still HOT/Warm using a smooth, even motion.
1) Preheat your iron to the “Linen” setting. Lay a pillowcase on the ironing surface.
2) Place your garment on the pillowcase and pre-iron your garment to release moisture and remove wrinkles. Place your printed image face down on the garment (the lined side will be the ironing surface).
3) Using FIRM STEADY PRESSURE, holding iron with both hands and applying your body weight, iron on each area of the sheet for 20 seconds making sure to lift the iron completely when moving to a new position. Continue this process until you have completely ironed the entire sheet. Be sure also to cover all corners and edges.
4) To peel COLD, wait for the transfer to cool for at least two minutes and then remove the backing paper using a smooth, even motion. To peel HOT, wait 5 seconds, then remove backing paper while still HOT/Warm using a smooth, even motion. (Test results demonstrate better color retention during washing with hot peel method.) If you would like to transfer several images on one single sheet, it is recommended that you wait until all images are ironed before peeling away any of the paper so that the heat of ironing other applications does not affect already transferred images.
- Turn the garment inside out.
- Wash in COLD water.
- Use a mild detergent for best results.
- Do not use bleach or bleach alternative detergents.
- Remove the garment promptly from the washer.
- The color may bleed if left in the washer.
- Dry onLOW temperature.
Please be sure to evaluate the Standard Product Fact Sheet to ensure the product is compatible with your printer and ink. ALWAYS test to determine the suitability of this paper for use with your equipment and your methods. The Seller’s and Manufacturer’s maximum obligation shall be to replace any paper that has been proven to be defective. Neither the Seller nor the Manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this paper.