All that glimmers is not always gold, sometimes it’s glitter!
Hack’d™ glitter is a semi-translucent craft enhancing glitter. We feature a wide variety of Hack’d™ glitter in traditional & non-traditional form, each with unique characteristics that help the colors & designs of your craft show through the glitter to create some jaw-dropping crafts.
Karen Glitter Use:Crafts, DIY projects, Cosmetic use, Paint... The possibilities are endless!
- Type: Hack’d™
- Color: White with Hues of Blue, Pink, Purple and a Gold Shimmer
- Cut Size: 0.010 Or 1/96 (Fine)
- Material: Polyester Glitter
- Shaker Size: 100mL
- Amount Per Shaker: 64-68g*
- Grade: Premium Grade Glitter
- Toxicity: Non-Toxic
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Heat Resistant: Up To 120~160°C/248~320°F
- Solvent Resistant: Not Resistant to Acid or Alkali
- Clump Rating: Clump Free
Karen is white Hack’d™ fine cut (0.010 or 1/96) glitter.
Karen comes in 100mL shaker which fills 64-68g.*
All our shakers are filled to volume and come with a dual opening lid for easy control for less waste.
*These weights are subject to change.