RAINBOW REFLECTIVE HEAT TRANSFER VINYL
TECKWRAP Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl, Reflective Iron On HTV Vinyl Heat Press Vinyl for T-Shirts, Party Clothing, DIY Embellishments
- Use this decorative heat transfer film with your creativity to quickly and easily personalize apparel fashion accessories.
- Iron-on vinyl ideal for DIY T-shirts, team or club wear, bags, aprons, pillowcases home decor with DIY unique images.
- Work great on clean dry smooth flat cotton fabrics surface
How to Do It
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters, etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto cutting mat .
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leave the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product facing the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric.Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place a cardboard to protect transferred image onto both sides of t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉) .
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes
12” WIDE-CUT TO LENGTH
THESE ARE SOLD IN 1 FOOT (12 INCH) INCREMENTS.
SELECTING SHEET WILL GET YOU 12"X12" SHEETS
SELECTING ROLL WILL GET YOU 12"X # SELECTED IN A CONTINUOUS ROLL
1 will always come as a 12"x12" flat sheet, even if you select roll.